- CorelDraw currently 2017. I've been using since 2002
- Corel Painter currently 2017. Love the Pencil brushes. Most realistic of all in my opinion with a wacom tablet.
- Affinty Designer. Love it but doesn't have the Font capabilities that I need. So I use CorelDraw instead.
- Affinty Photo. Freaking awesome. Love it. It does what I need.
- Clip Studio Paint. A new inquiry but liking the vector drawing aspects of it. Makes great pen strokes.
- SketchBook. Used to be Pro but couldn't load it on my new computer and they are forcing me into a subscription to get it. Homey don't play that. It's not that great..I'll definitely pay for a subscription if I have a choice to do it and a better rate. Don't like the no choice deal.
- ArtRage5. I like this one because there canvas textures and the pencil looks raw and is light and fun to work in.
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Antique versions. No sense of buying a subscription to play on them every once and a while.
There ya go. I'm quite familiar with CorelDraw and find it really does a little bit of everything pretty darn good. Any questions send me an email to TaterSkinz@gmail.com. Will be happy to respond.